Thursday 13 June 2019

profile

My name Is Rori. I am a year 4 and I go to Wainui Beach School. I'm part Japanese and part English. I was born In New Zealand. I have one mum, one dad, two brothers and a lIttle sIster.

I enjoy playing soccer. My goal for this year is to get better at handwriting. My challenge is not talking on a mat and swImmIng cos I'm not the best at It.

ThIs year I'm looking forward to lots of sports like athletIcs, cross-country and swimming sports. The person who inspires me is probably Lionel Messi because I reckon he trains every day and eats healthy.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rori this is Victor From Kaniere School and I like your Mine craft person he looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about