Monday 4 March 2019

Weetbix Tryathlon

Take your marks get set go!!! I sprinted on the beach I dived into the water.SPLASH!!! I slowly passed  the people. I was wading through the water. I finally got out of the water I tagged my buddy.


 He ran and grabbed his bike.  I quickly put on my shoes, Jaxon finally came, we ran and ran we went around the cone then we ran back we were sprinting to the finish line.We got our medals. Me and Jaxon got our photo taken then we went and got an apple.


After we got a slushy and then played some games.Then it was prize giving the man gave people prizes two people got a bike. Wainui Beach School won sports gear. Then we went back to school.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the way you used parecgrawes, I like the way you never gave up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about