Thursday 27 February 2020

Swimming sport

SWIMMING SPORT



Finally we went on a bus I felt very nervous
When we got to the pool the y4 's kids went and did there first race.After they went it was my race we did freestyle it was a fifty meter race.I faced maybe about 5 people first and the teacher blew the whistle.


 Heat 2
Now it was back stroke like I said the y4 's went and it was our turn again. We lined up and slipped into the pool and the teacher blew the whistle. I pushed off from the wall and started to swim like crazy I came 1st again but only just came first. Then the y6 's went they did 2 laps.

Heat 3
Now it was was our turn again it was breaststroke. We all had lined up and dived in.I looked to the side someone was close to me.I sped up and came 1st again just by a little bit.
   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about