Thursday 4 June 2020

Lockdown learning 😰👌

Lockdown learning 
Lockdown started on 25th March Wednesday and finished 18th May.During lockdown in my house I had to do school work. I woke up and had breakfast then I did school work for the rest of the day .Me and my family and our cat.It was not fun for the first 4 weeks.

We had to go into lockdown because of the coronavirus and stayed in lockdown for at least 2 months doing school work for most of the time. I think level 3 was better than level 4 because you could go surfing.we still did other exercises.

I didn't really enjoy lockdown because there was nothing really to do except school work.  


2 comments:

  1. good job on the puchuhen and the full stops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi rori it is good how you did your full stops and capitals good punctuation from cory.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about