Thursday 24 September 2020

Cross-Country

On monday we had cross country first it was the year six's first my brother came first by quite a lot then 2nd place for year 6 boy was a kid called oliver and then 3rd place angus.Next it was my race the teacher Matua Nic had some blocks and he claped them together and we sprinted for a while then I kept a steady pace. There is a place in the course called the dip it is like a giant hole that you run in.The entire course is 2 km it is tiring but the inter school is a lot more tiring because it is 3 km after all I came 2nd just though I nearly got first. It was fun over all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about