Thursday 5 November 2020

Inter School Athletics

 Yesterday I went to the inter school athletics.I got in for ball throw and 100 meter sprints.First I had ball throw me and my friend Reef and Cash we had to wait in line for our throw a lot of the people through pretty far but when i through it went so far it got me in first place Cash through further than everyone else except it was a no throw if you do not know what that is it it is when your foot goes over the line and that was what Cash did .Nobody bet so over all i came first.

100 meter. In the 100 meter I was in the second heat the calls was take your marks which is when you come up to the line then it is set you get ready then he clap these two wooden blocks.After the first heat went it was my turn.He did the calls and I ran off it was very tiring I came 1st by about an inch Awapuni came 2nd only just though I got in to the finals He did the calls and every one sprinted of I did okay for a while I nearly go 2nd but I came 3rd or 4th 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about