Thursday 6 May 2021

Penguins survey

 Yesterday we went to douglas and moana street to deliver survey's to find out if people have seen little blue penguins. It was sort of hard but It was fun. There were three groups there was two for douglas street and one for moana rd. I went with one of the douglas groups.

So we started with at least two surveys each but I got three. Zoe didn't let me do my friends house but at least I got to do start with three. But the good thing was we all got another one so I got four overall.  



2 comments:

  1. Hello Rori,
    I like how you used paragraphs and your blog reminds of how cool penguins are and how they are very fast too. Have you ever seen a little blue penguin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rori,it's me, your blogging buddie, Oscar. I like how you have described the little blue penguin in our school survey. Do you think next time, you could replace some fullstops with commas? It might make your writing flow a little better for the reader. But most of all, I think it was great! From Oscar.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about