Wednesday 25 August 2021

Lockdown Learning😱👌2.0

 This year covid is back so that means lockdown. I never saw it coming. My mum got an email from the teachers it said lockdown learning is back. I thought to myself NOOOOOOOO!!!Trapped with my family for ages! It couldn't get any worse.

The next day my mum got another email that we could pick up our chromebooks to work on. It also meant we would have google meets. I could finally see my mates. I logged into my chromebook and got onto a google meet and saw all of my classmates. The teachers talked about what we where going to do this week.  

There were some new tasks it was interesting. My week felt pretty normal except it was at my house. Everyday me and my siblings and dad would go on a massive walk to the end of the beach. It was hard But there was a plus side to it all once we got to the end we saw a seal. he looked pretty cool. So over all I have had a pretty good time so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about