Wednesday 15 September 2021

Cross Country

This week Wednesday 15th September we had cross country. We had to walk to the course in Wainui. It wasn't that hard though. When we got to the course the year six girls lined up. When they started the year six boys lined up. Which was me so I got ready and then the starter person said take your marks get set go!

I sprinted off and I had a pretty good start. The people behind me were Jaxon and someone else I couldn't see. We went around the first corner, Jaxon was right behind me he past me I thought it was over but it wasn't because I was only about a metre behind. I felt I was going to trip up and lose it all. Surprisingly I kept a steady pace. We finished our first lap and I was exhausted. It was the second lap and I was still just behind Jaxon. 

We came around the last bend I slipped but still kept my balance. We were coming to the finish and we were neck and neck. We came up to the finish line I sprinted so hard and so did Jaxon we both dived to the finish and I felt so dizzy. I didn't know what I came, but it was over I was drained.





1 comment:

  1. Ello Rori,
    Nice blog you got there,I think it's really and is probably i dunno 3rd place.But like all blogs.....THERES MISTAKES!!!(or imposters)so first off,when you said"I didn't know what i came,but it was over i was drained"you mite of needed to say"I had no idea what place i came in, but it was finally over and i was drained"also please add more commas then full stops please,i beg for god please add more commas!!!! But most of all I think it's great and i think you were 1st or 2nd, anyways see ya!!!:D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about