Thursday 18 November 2021

Ilminster Green Team

 Today we went to Ilminster  to watch the Ilminster Green Team perform. We took our seats excitedly, there was a painting of the ocean and a painting of a skate park. I already knew this would be exciting!

I saw a crayfish, 2 crabs and a kina. The crayfish was called Nanny Koura and she was telling a story about how she saved the world from aliens. Firstly, there was a bunch of kids who were littering some rubbish. Next, the aliens came and said that Planet Earth would be a great place to dump all of their rubbish since they had already polluted their own planet. The leader of the aliens was King Moron. The aliens were orange. The kids said "the aliens should reduce reuse and recycle".

After that, Nanny Koura said to stop and the aliens said "we are sorry because they thought Nanny Koura was their leader because she was orange just like the aliens". They packed up their rubbish and left Earth. Next the kids were going to go home but Nanny Koura said they had to pick up their rubbish as well. The kids left as well. 

After this performance I felt inspired and thought that I could make more of a conscious effort to reduce, reuse and recycle more. I really enjoyed the show today. I have been to a Green Team performance before but I liked this one the most.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rori,
    Your blog was great and it had some very good words like inspiered conscious and many other words. It also reminded me when we went there and it was so fun to watch. When I read it it told me all about the Green team show. Jaxon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about