Thursday 11 November 2021

Speechs

 Last week we had speeches. I had to do my speech first in the class. I was excited but very nervous.  I just thought to myself that I would set and example for the rest of them. They would either be better or worse or the same. So that made me feel a lot better. I stepped up on the stage. 

I started my speeches it didn't seem to bad. I just started and finished it with eas. I listened to everyone else's speeches. They were very good. I was wondering what the teachers score they gave to me. I went over to Kobi he was the kid that marked me I asked what he gave. 'He said he gave 35/40. So that was a very good score. Overall I think I did ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about