Thursday 27 August 2020

Automata

 Yesterday we had to make an automata.Me and my friend's milo and cory we did a mario going up and down.it is very cool I will show a picture at the end if I can.It is fun because you have to make cams and a fowler.You need a box a skewer,hot glue gun,cams and cardboard.first you need to cut the sides of the box pierce a hole through the box and make a circle nad you need ok well it is hard to explain you can just search it up I don't know. It just is fun.Now here is the picture.sadly my friend cory ripped mario in half RIP. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about