Wednesday 12 August 2020

Math Whizz

 

This is called math whizz we started it last week.You have to do math questions like algorithm or sorting out thing we do it for twenty to thirty minutes every day I show's how long you have done it right now i'm an apprentice on this you start as a rookie.The highest point superstar.you earn credits and you can by thing like a house or pet I have a dog and I am trying to get a cheetah. I would recommend getting it all you need is took get a username from your teacher.At the start you are aloud to choose out of jungle or space as you can see I choose space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about