Tuesday 4 August 2020

Rugby

The game of rugby on friday was awesome we faced manutuke it was hard but I still liked it. They were big and good as I think they were year sevens because they were so big.I still had a lot fun.I got four tries. They bet by so much I didn't care that we lost I still had so much fun.

After the game we got to eat a lot of food before we ate they said a kara kea then we ate the food it was so yum.I ate muffins,pies like mince and egg and bacon,sausage's and cake I was so full I could of vomited then we headed back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about